2011年12月7日水曜日

Jacques Lochard からのお手紙4

#7 Kota Nakahira to Jacques Lochard, 6 Dec 2011

Dear Jacques,

How can I tell you this feeling. some kind of encouraging, empowering
feel from your words.Thank you again.
We should fight against not only the radioactivity but also the negative
forces, from human mind.
That is true, I really understand that. Moreover, I believe that we can
even change the negative force into the positive one.
I have a small experience; when I met my wife's family first time,
they showed some hesitation when they hear my hometown. Even
it passed over a half century, Even my parents are not there in 1945,
people have anxiety outside of Hiroshima. But I saw their hesitation
with a little funny feeling. "Oh, are they even now scaring? like a
children in a haunted house!"

May I ask you some requests for your favor,

At first, please give us permission to release the Japanese version of
your presentation slide.
Now my volunteer colleagues, such as @miakiza20100906 on
Twitter, are translating your slide. It contains your original pictures
and same constructions but translated. The purpose to release is to
use on the local meeting, will be held at Iwaki, Fukushima, and our
lead Ryoko Ando, @ando_ryoko on twitter, who lives there, will make
presentation to villagers. After that, we also want to release on the
web for other affected people. Both releases will be public, cost-free.
The Japanese version will be added notation that the translation is
made by volunteer members and there are no responsibility on you
and CEPN, ICRP, and other stakeholders.The translation will be
completed today, and I will send you before release.
(sorry it is written in Japanese :)

Second, please give me permission to share your messages to my
volunteer colleagues and affected people.
As I mentioned, I am only a volunteer translator and I am not virtually
involved in the accident. I believe that your encouraging words precisely
will help the people affected.

Third, please send me your materials on both in English and in French,
and also give me permission to share.
I can not read French well, but maybe someone in my volunteer
colleagues will read well.

If you have any questions or need some restrictions on sharing
information, please tell me without any hesitation.

Best regards,
Kota


#8 Jacques Lochard to Kota Nakahira, 7 Dec 2011

Dear Kota,
Thank you for your message.
Of course you can release the Japanese version of my presentation as
well as my messages. I leave to you to present this material as it
appears to you the best for the readers.
You will find here attached a more detailed presentation of the ETHOS
project that was developed in Belarus during the period 1996-2001.
This project demonstrated that the local authorities, professionals
and the population can effectively engage in the rehabilitation
process to complement the actions of the central government. You have
to keep in mind that the socio-political context in Belarus in the
late eighties and in the nineties was very different from your
situation. However beyond this difference there are a lot of aspects
that I think are the same because they relate to human nature. Mothers
are reacting with regard to their children in the same way all over
the world. There are also universal values that we all share: the
prudence in acting, the concern for others... There are many good
lessons to be learned from the Ethos experience.
I will send you other material later on but I have first to look in my
files to see what could be of interest for you.
By the way I am myself interested to know how you are organized with
your friends to help the Fukushima people and what type of actions you
are developing. You talk about meetings. What type of meetings are
they? Who is participating? What are the topics discussed? What are
the concerns of the people?  Sorry to be curious but I have the
intuition that what you are doing is important and is going in the
right way and I would really like to know more....
All the best.
Jacques


#9 Kota Nakahira to Jacques Lochard, 7 Dec 2011

Dear Jacques,

Merci beaucoup.
I will tell your messages for my volunteer colleagues and
our lead Ryoko Ando.
They will be delighted greatly in your messages.

Now I am going back to home so I will reply your questions later.

Best regards,
Kota

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿